We made it easy for you! All shipments are FREE!
Please, note because of the pandemic we may experience delays in shipping which in some cases can take up to 30 days for the products to be shipped. If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
It takes about 7-20 business days to process and dispatch orders with free standard shipping and often longer for items on backorder. Due to the nature of our business, most of our items are from the past seasons and hence on backorder, which means that we have to make special efforts to source them, so we have to set them as final sale. Please be advised that items on backorder may not be successfully fulfilled. In such cases of successful fulfillment, your order status will change from on-hold to being confirmed and your card will be charged.
Acceptance and Cancellation of your order
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, and eligible items. Please ensure all tags are attached. All returns must be authorized by evaChic before merchandises are sent back. Clearance and price matched products are always final sale and not returnable.
However shipping and handling (SH) costs for non-faulty products are not refundable and a 10% of the restocking fee will be deducted with a minimum of $19.50. For domestic orders, inbound and return SH costs, and service fees including but not limited to signature tracking and insurance if applicable, are non-refundable. A flat fee of $30 in total is deducted from the refund. For international orders, SH charges, and international taxes if applicable (such as customs, duties, or VAT) are not refundable. International customers must contact us for instructions on how to return the product(s).
Here are the steps.
1. Simply request a return or exchange authorization by sending us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of the order’s delivery date. In your email, please state the reason(s) for return, and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment).
2. Ship back the merchandise within 3 days after you receive the return authorization. Should we send you a return label, the return label will expire after 72 hours after the authorization is issued. Return labels are issued only to domestic customers.
3. Original shipping fees are not refundable. A refund will be issued back to the original method of payment for the merchandise returned. Please allow up to five business days for the processing of your return after we receive the item back at our warehouse. Financial institutions may require additional days to process the refund before the funds are returned to the account.
We require insurance for merchandise value exceeding $1,200. evaChic covers the insurance cost for free, but it will be deducted should the customer want to return. The customer is also liable for return shipping cost plus insurance.
Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags if there are any, and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used and damaged merchandise cannot be returned. Also, in case the shipping package is lost because the customer neglected to pick it up or gave us wrong address evaChic does not cover any potential loss.
In case the shipping and delivery address or recipient name varies evaChic reserves the right to request proof of ID and address to protect the owner of the card from any fraudulent action or misuse. evaChic accepts order cancellation up to 24-hours period after receiving the order.
- Mechandise on special order as well as merchandise on clearance is final sale and non returnable.
- evaChic monitors account activity and reserves the right to refuse transactions, assess fees, and/or close accounts based on order or returns behavior.
- After confirmation of an order the shipping address cannot change without the manager’s approval. If a client needs to change the shipping address needs to send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colors: We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on evaChic accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of a color will be completely accurate.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at evaChic.
- Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales. No exchange or return privileges will be granted.
- evaChic offers free shipping to domestic (within USA) and overseas. Domestic orders come by default with tracking capability and signature confirmation. Overseas orders are provided a tracking number which shows the package real time while it is within the USA. When though the package leaves USA soil the tracking capabilities are reduced to very basic updates and it may stop functioning while the package arrives the destination country. In case a customer would like to have real time tracking capabilities as well as signature confirmation should request an upgraded shipping method after placing her order by contacting us at email@example.com.
Packages are shipped on a DDU ( Delivery Duty Unpaid ) basis. Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. Import Fees must be paid by the person receiving the package when it reaches its destination.
In the case of purchases declared as gift by the customer when an order is placed, the content shall be described as such. Should the Customs Authorities assess a different value which gives rise to Import Fees, it is the recipient’s responsibility to pay all necessary fees to have your order released. Failure to do so may result into a loss of the merchandize and this case the cost is non refundable by evaChic. To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation e-mail.
If the package is held at the Customs or returned because of, but not limited to, your failure to pay Import Fees, the package does not automatically enter into the return process. Please follow our return polices to initiate a return.
If the package arrives to the customer’s address, but the customer fails to pick up the package from the post office, or if the package is unclaimed, may result into the loss of the package and in such a case evaChic is not liable for the monetary loss of the package.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the evaChic website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in the United States.
evaChic does not collect any personal information for our clients. evaChic protects the information of the customers and we do not share your personal info and address with third parties or apps.