This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Web Site. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Web Site. By using the Web Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Protecting Your Privacy
We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. At evaChic, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions please contact us here .
Deliver your purchases to you:
We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
Purchase history and saved items:
What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time.
How we use your contact history:
Provide customer service and support.
How we use your purchase history and saved items:
To sell you things and Provide customer service and support, and handle returns
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website:
Information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type, we do that to improve our website and set default options for you (such as language and currency) and to Protect our website and detect fraud against either you or the website. We collect and process data about your browsing on, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you service messages by e-mail
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Take payment, and give refunds
- Finding out what you, and other customers, like
- To direct you to the right part of our website
- Provide customer service and support
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice and we respect that.
We also anonymise personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site, and developing new products and services.
We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased.
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications.
- Give you access to services reserved for registered users, such as Wish Lists and product alerts.
- Personalize your visit to the website and ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. In most instances, we will process your data because we have a contract with you to provide you with other services you have requested. We will also use your personal data to send you sales and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. You can opt out of sales and marketing communications from us at any time.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security.
We may also transfer your personal data to a buyer or potential buyer in the event that our assets are acquired by another organisation.
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service. When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
How to stop marketing messages from evaChic.com
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Care team
- Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, as evaChic comprises a complex website of many inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
– What personal information do we collect from you and how?
– What about cookies? What are cookies?
– How this information may be used
– Who we will share your personal information with
– Where we process your personal information
– Marketing opt-in and opt-out provisions