No products in the cart.
Maje Maximus Breton Stripe Sweater
It’s preppy, elegant, and comfy! This Maje Maximus Breton Stripe Sweater from the SS18 collection references the white stripe knit T-shirt that was introduced in 1858 as part of the uniform for all French navy seamen in Britanny. The reimagined Gallic classic is spiced up with a heart-shaped chest embellishment as a girly touch.
• 42% acrylic, 40% wool, 15% nylon, 3% elastane
• Round neck, long sleeves
• Allover stripe motif, waffle-knit
• Embellished heart patch at chest, ribbed trims
• Oversize armholes & snap button placket
• Hand wash
• size 1: bust 39.4″, length 20.5″
• size 2: bust 41″, length 21″
• size 3: bust 42.6″, length 21.5″
You can wear it with palazzo pants, pointed-toe high-heels or platform sandals, and structured handbag as a nod to the nautical heritage. Style it with cropped jeans or denim shorts, boat shoes or slides, and a navy hat on an island getaway. Combine it with a pleated skirt, kitten heels, and a round purse for a retro look.