No products in the cart.
Max Mara Laude Striped Wool-Blend Coat
It’s sharp, sporty, and nautical! This Max Mara Laude Striped Wool-Blend Coat is a SS16 catwalk piece featuring marine-inspired shoulder buttons, a cool striped motif and a roomy silhouette. Crafted from a high-quality wool and angora blend, it feels cozy and luxe. The mariniere coat means statement outerwear that transcends trends and seasons.
• 85% wool, 15% angora
• Double-faced, unlined
• V-neck, open front, long sleeves
• Gold-tone anchor-engraved shoulder buttons
• Self-tie waist belt
• Dry clean only
• Made in Italy
• size 36: shoulder 15″, bust 40″, sleeve length 23.5″, length 45″
• size 38: shoulder 15.5″, bust 42″, sleeve length 24″, length 45.5″
• size 40: shoulder 16″, bust 44″, sleeve length 24.5″, length 46″
You can juxtapose it against other playful motifs such as the collection’s stars, as well as polka dots or checks. In transitional weather, wear over a cotton sweater, palazzo pants, flatform sneakers, and a mini purse. Layer it over a dark silk slip dress, accessorized with strappy high-heel sandals, and an acrylic box clutch. Combine it also with on-trend maxi dark-floral gowns.