No products in the cart.
[30% extra off] Diane von Furstenberg Femme Fatale Wool and Lace Gown
It’s sexy, glamorous and ultra-elegant! This Diane von Furstenberg Femme Fatale Wool and Lace Gown, from the FW15 runway show, featuring lace panels and a sultry twist neckline gives a ‘femme fatale’ allure to your eveningwear choices. Lace-paneled at the back too, it’s the timeless wow factor in your closet. This slinky, wool-jersey maxi dress carries with it the feminine strength Diane herself instills in her collections.
• 100% wool jersey
• Trim: 100% nylon, corsage: 100% polyester
• Medium-weight soft wool knit
• Trumpet silhouette, straight hem
• Sheer lace side panels through back
• Centered twist-front sweetheart neckline
• Concealed side zip
• Dry clean only
• Measurements are taken with garments lying flat, unstretched. Size 2 : bust 30″, waist 26″, hip 32″, length 62″.
This black-tie stunner can be combined with statement earrings and a cocktail ring, as well as metallic high-heel pumps or sandals and a dazzling box clutch. The spaghetti straps further endorse the slip-dress trend and flatter your shoulder line. It’s an easy-to-wear floor-length gown you can transform through accessories. Add a fluffy stole for extra warmth and sass, or layer over the dress a leather jacket to make it edgier!