No products in the cart.
Burberry Pallas Heads Neck Tie Printed Silk Dress
“It's sophisticated, iconic, and easy-to-wear! This Burberry Pallas Heads Neck Tie Printed Silk Dress from SS17 is a lightweight day dress featuring a motif inspired by Henry Moore's lithograph 'Pallas Heads' 1973 which belongs to the archives of the Henry Moore Foundation. The historic print blends well with the ethereal silhouette of the mini-length dress.
• 100% silk
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Buttons: 100% mother-of-pearl
• 3/4-length bishop sleeves
• Single-button cuffs, self-neck-tie
• Concealed side zip, gathered waist
• Dry clean only
• UK 4: bust 37.8″, waist 25″, sleeve length 25″, length 35.5″
• UK 6: bust 38.6″, waist 26.8″
• UK 8: bust 39.4″, waist 27.6″
• UK 10: bust 40″, waist 28.4″
“You can wear it with Grecian sandals, and a raffia purse for vacation to the Greek islands. Style it with block-heel ankle boots and a hobo purse for an outdoor music festival. Combine it with high-heel sandals or wedge espadrilles and a metallic clutch for an evening pool party. Dress it down to the urban level with brogues and a satchel.