No products in the cart.
Sacai Metallic Embroidery Lace Pleated Poplin Skirt
It’s whimsical, elegant, and avant-garde! This Sacai Metallic Embroidery Lace Pleated Poplin Skirt from the SS16 collection features an eye-catching lace panel, signature pleating and the wrap-style skirt we love from the brand. Sacai Creative Director Chitose Abe is always imaginative in mixing & matching fabrics and materials. This luxe statement piece is quite representative.
• 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
• Cotton-blend poplin
• Floral lace with Lurex embroidery
• Accordion pleats
• Paperbag waist
• Double grosgrain waist straps with rectangle slide fastening
• Interior nacre button fastening
• Partial front cupro lining
• Dry clean only
• Available in two color patterns: blue gold lace insert or black and white lace insert. Measurements for size 1. Waist 26″ (adjustable), length 28″.
The skirt is asymmetrical, layered and paneled in an exquisite way. The lace is further elevated with metallic gold-tone Lurex embroidery in an intricate floral motif. You can wear it in the morning with mannish brogues and a backpack to give it a back-to-school feel. Or you can wear it in the evening with high-heel sandals, an ethereal blouse or cropped top, and a fancy clutch!