No products in the cart.
Kate Spade Short Bow Jacket
It’s simple, classic, and playful! This Kate Spade Short Bow Jacket coming from the upcoming Holiday 2016 collection features a large same-fabric bow placed at the center of the front placket, as a cool and girly detail. The cropped silhouette with ¾-length sleeves is the right one for an eveningwear layering piece. The older version, pictured here, had the bow at the neckline of a more fitted style.
• 38% acrylic, 32% polyester, 22% wool, 6% nylon, 2% others
• Lining: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
• Fabric compositon: shell 38% acrylic, 32% polyester, 22% wool, 6% nylon, 2% others
• Cropped, slightly roomy style
• Jewel neckline
• Front placket, hidden snaps
• Piped interior detail
• Dry clean only
• size 2:bust 34″,shoulder 15″,sleeve length 18″,length 20″
• size 4:bust 35″,shoulder 15″,sleeve length 18.5″,length 20.5″
• size 6:bust 36″,shoulder 15.5″,sleeve length 18.5″,length 21″
• size 8:bust 38″,shoulder 16″,sleeve length 19″,length 21″
You can wear it with a crisp white button-down, cigarette pants, top-handle purse, and loafers, for a special day in the office. Style it also with pleated skirt or culottes, and mid-heel slingbacks for a gallery opening or dinner party. Layer it over a 50s-inspired fit & flare strapless dress for a Holiday party or any cocktail event. Accessorize it with high heels and a sparkly clutch.