No products in the cart.
Coach 1941 Long Floral Front Placket Dress
It’s retro, colorful, and eclectic! This Coach 1941 Long Front Placket Dress features an edgy Americana prairie and calico print mix with a modern removable ribbon collar and patchwork design. Adopt it as a cool bohemian look or as a dressed-down cocktail dress. Crafted from fluid silk chiffon in a roomy silhouette if offers you comfort and ease of movement. It’s a day-to-evening vacation look.
• Body: 100% silk, bottom: 100% polyester
• Lining: 100% cupro
• Softly pleated skirt right above knee level
• Elongated partially buttoned front placket
• Detachable collar with tie closure
• Scoop neck
• Side slash pockets
• Fabric covered buttons
• Dry clean only
• Measurements for size US XS: Shoulder 11″, bust 34″, waist 35″, hip 38″, length 36″.
Creative Director Stuart Vevers got inspired by bloggers on stylish road trips to music festivals and the ‘granny chic’ trend to create fab SS16 boho chic outfits to be mixed with booties, leather vests, denim jackets and floral headbands. A fringed bag will work too. For the evening, change into high-heel strappy sandals, a clutch, and glamorous bohemian jewelry. Use the practical pockets for your essentials.